Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is he genuine or not?

ok Ive been talking to this dude for a couple of weeks, one mistake i did make was sleeping with him, like the first nite. he stayed the nite, i went to work in the morning n waited for him to txt me, when he did he said tht he thot i was just like forget him cuz i didnt txt him first. tht nite we went to his place and i stayed the night but we didnt have sex. he didnt even try nething. then i went out of town for a few days n he was tellin me stuff like i wanna be your only dude n he strtd trippin askin y i nvr txted him, saying tht he wanted me to make him feel like i like him things like that. now tht im back in town i askd him y he was trippin n he said he just wanted me to meet him halfway n tht hes not used to chasing girls, that all im doing is following him, not leading the way. I rly thot all he would want was sex since he got it so early, which im down with tht, but if he does want sumthing more then thts cool too, ne ways he calls me all these nicknames, like baby and the other day he txt sumthing like. what r u doing, luv? but when we do spend time together pretty much all we do is have sex, we talk yea, but time together is pretty much focused around sex, nd he wont ask me to spend time together, i usually ask him, although this is the second day in a row i havent n we havent chilled, either. only been like two weeks but i have no idea what this guy wants n i have a feeling if i ask him, hell just tell me what he thinks i want to hear. so is this guy just looking for a good time? in which case, why is he telling me im his girl n all this? or does he actually like me? he is 7 yrs older than me btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment