Monday, July 18, 2011

Someone please give me a little honest advice? my marriage is crashing?

All I can tell you is that a couple of months ago my husband told me he did not love me anymore and wanted a divorce, but he was willing to work on it because he respected me. I tried really hard to not do the things that had upset him and while we are not out of the woods, he has recently told me he loves me a lot and wants to stay with me. I think that in a marriage people will freak out and have doubts, and this is just one of those times for him. If you try really hard to make it work, without bringing it up all the time, and understand that him acting bipolar shows he is unsure about divorce, then you will be fine. You were together for 15 years before this so I doubt 5 months of marriage is going to ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment