Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Using someone for temporary gain?

Im kind of in the same situation. Im dating a man (we are both divorced) I like well enough, but mostly because he is helping me break into a field I have always wanted to be involved with. I could not do it without him. We enjoy our time together and have fun, but there is no future in it for me. He is also a "plain Jim, lol", has two very young kids he shares half custody of and makes far, far less money than my ex did. It is what it is for now. Do not feel bad or guilty......we all only have today, right? Im an adult with a teenager and the dating scene is scary. I feel comfortable with him. Yes, it does beat being alone. I told him at the start to not expect anything from me and I only wanted to take it day to day. If your not head over heels and do not feel that awsome spark from the start....well, you never will with her. Its ok for now....to just "be". Good luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment