Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No tagline... just some honest advice... please?

Since I don't know how old u both r I'm guessing and thinking , he might be close to middle age? If I'm wrong about that I can only tell u to not to get into any arguments with him and more or less, ignore his ways for a while until he makes the first move wanting to have an honest conversation with u about problems. You both could use some professional help to find ur ways back together. I totally understand what ur saying in how ur feeling after loosing ur job etc......myself went through similar feelings and some much worse after I closed my business for retirement, had to due to health issues but still, it was tough to fell needed, usefull and other weird feelings including fighting the depression and wanting to end it. It took a long time to adjust and he needs to be understanding, if he cant and or not want to get help with u, then I say he's using ur emotional upset as an excuse to get on alone. GET HELP FIRST, GOD BLESS U.

No comments:

Post a Comment