Monday, July 18, 2011

Is he interested? Best answer 10 points!?

Okay so my best friend,another friend, this guy well call J, and his best friend C and I went out to eat last night and just like last week my best friend said she noticed how he seemed interested in me. First, I was talking about this guy who always tried talking to me even though I dont like him like that and he said to C "competition" but it was so I wasnt supposed to here even though I did. And he kept trying to do staring contests with me since I was sitting across from him at the table. C gave me his number for future plans and J and I texted the whole night, we have nicknames for each other. My best friend said I looked so natural and I made talking to him look so easy. She was kinda bummed that he was talking to me a lot because she thinks he's cute too and I think he may be interested in me?! Help, answers, and suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment