Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My dad won't let me play world of warcraft help?

My dad is not permitting me from play World of Warcraft because practically one reason: i't has satanic references in it. I'm 13 so my age is not the reason and he told me this too. Also i can pay for it monthly too because i do lot's of chores around the house. I have a very good social life so the addiction of it (i think that might be another reason of my dad not letting me play it ) will not take my life over. I have really good grades and i would reason with him about the game if my grades, social life, or non-stop playing would be an issue. Another reason why i would like to get the game is because my family in Georgia plays the game every now and then and i barely get to contact them, so i would think playing WoW would be a good way to talk with them. Also a MMORPG game would never take over my religion just because i play World of Warcraft. Do any of you have suggestions for me to reason with my dad about this? Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment